Tuesday, April 24, 2018

What Camera Do you Use? // My Fuji X-T2

By far my most asked question on my Instagram is- What camera do you use? Social media has allowed us all to become creators, and there's always curiosity around apps for editing, equipment, and photography style. I shoot with the Fuji X-T2 with the 23mmF2 lens. I have absolutely loved learning how to use this camera.
Last summer (right before my trip to Italy), I wanted to invest/upgrade my equipment. Photography has always been a big part of why I blog. I got my first DSLR (RIP my Canon Rebel) when I was in high school. My curiosity has always been there, but I have never taken the time to learn the actual technique and science behind it. I started researching cameras. I was leaning towards the Canon 5D Mark IV, but the issue I have with DSLRs are the GIANT bodies. I wanted a compact but powerful camera- and that's when I discovered the Fuji X-T2.
 The Fuji X-T2 was perfect for my travel + blogging content. This camera is extremely light weight, creates sharp images and fits perfectly in my purse. The images are high quality, but also have a film feel. My favorite feature of the camera is the focus. There is a small knob next to the screen that allows you to exactly pin point what part of the subject you want to put in focus. I love playing with blurriness and depth, and its a part of this camera that is easy to explore. I would highly recommend this camera to anyone who travels often, but wants to learn the process behind taking a fantastic photo. I have shot fashion campaigns, travels, and even an engagement session with the X-T2, and there are no regrets. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions x

All photos shot with the Fujifilm X-T2 Mirrorless Camera 

SHARE:

12 comments

1. Choosing the best camera for youtube, vlogging or your business marketing can be a time consuming process.

ReplyDelete
  2. I truly appreciate this post. I have been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You have made my day! Thank you again racing drones

ReplyDelete
  3. It is the kind of information I have been trying to find. Thank you for writing this information. It has proved utmost beneficial for me. end zone camera

ReplyDelete
  4. Let's begin by speaking about accessories that are usually considered an absolute necessity for digital camera owners.cheap camera lenses

ReplyDelete
  5. I learn some new stuff from it too, thanks for sharing your information. canon lenses

ReplyDelete
  6. Only strive to mention one's content can be as incredible. This clarity with your post is superb! Thanks a lot, hundreds of along with you should go on the pleasurable get the job done. digital camera

ReplyDelete
  7. Most security camera systems come with one or two cameras. If you might need to add more cameras, make sure the system you choose is capable of adding more cameras later.Reolink support

ReplyDelete
  8. The digital cameras appreciate the benefit of an inherent digital sign processor that your move of film doesn't have. point and shoot camera

ReplyDelete
  9. The first drone we'd like to introduce is the Force 1 U45W Blue Jay. This drone has a lot of great features for a beginner model, such as high-quality FPV capabilities.quadcopter

ReplyDelete
  10. She additionally noticed how her telephone camera acts simply like a standard simple to use camera with the capacity to switch the presentation either up or down while likewise including convenient presets that makes for nearly mistake free photography. compact camera

ReplyDelete
  11. While standard speed infrared cameras normally deliver images at 30 frames/second (with an integration time of 10 ms or longer), high speed infrared cameras are able to deliver many more frames per second. The maximum frame rate for imaging the entire camera array is limited by the exposure time used and the camera's pixel clock frequency. Typically, a 320x256 camera will deliver up to 275 frames/second (for exposure times shorter than 500 microseconds); a 640x512 camera will deliver up to 120 frames/second (for exposure times shorter than 3ms). Cameras

ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig